Do you have experience developing software for its application in Virtual Reality and enjoy embarking on challenging and innovative projects? Are you passionate about your work and looking for a future project where you can contribute and develop your talent and creativity in a sector of full growth? We are waiting for you!
We are looking for a VR Specialist to join our team located in Seville. If you are looking for a challenging project, where you can contribute your Know-How and your ideas, joining a young team with a desire to grow and innovate, this is your place.
What will be your key responsibilities?
Develop software using current industry techniques, standards and processes for application in Virtual / Augmented / Mixed Reality.
- Develop solutions using current industry techniques, standards and processes for their application in Virtual / Augmented / Mixed Reality.
- Design and development of different frameworks for innovative VR/AR/MR platforms or that integrate the company’s solutions.
- Use at expert level of the basic development tools Unity and Unreal Engine.
- Multi-user development, item economy, remote data management and connection with IOT-type peripherals.
- Improvements, updates and changes in code and frameworks for specific end user solutions that run on local platforms, network and Internet based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Execution of test plans and established protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned problems
What do we ask?
We are looking for people who are passionate about their work, proactive and capable of developing their work autonomously and working collaboratively and as part of a team. With analytical and problem-solving skills, who are detail- and quality-oriented and have the ability to communicate and relate effectively to their team and the client.
- Handling of VR and AR platforms (Oculus, HTC, Valve, Hololens, Magicleap…)
- Engine management: Unity, Unreal Engine,
- Framework: Vuforia,AFRAME
- Agile working methodology (Scrum)
- Minimum 4 years demonstrable experience with project portfolio
- Native development on Android and Ios.-OpenCV platforms, NodeJS
- Experience in developing projects focused on multi-user or multiplayer.
- English level B2 (minimum).
What do we offer you?
- Possibility to develop an interesting professional career in the field of immersive technologies.
- Full working day, with flexible hours.
- Interesting remuneration to be negotiated according to value and experience provided.
- Initiatives aimed at promoting your well-being and your improvement and development (fitness, continuous training in your area of competence, English, etc.).