SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER VÍDEO GAMES
Do you have experience in Marketing in the Video Game Industry? Are you looking for a new challenging professional project where you can contribute with your talent and keep growing personally and professionally? We are waiting for you! We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will lead the design, management and execution of the strategies aimed at promoting the sales of the video games developed by our team. If you are looking for a challenging project, in which you can contribute your Know-How, joining a young team with a desire to grow and innovate, this is your site…
What will be your key responsibilities?
Depending on the Marketing Management and the CTO, you will be responsible both for defining the marketing strategies for the video games developed, and for the launch and execution of these at a national and international level.
- Design, planning and execution of the marketing plan and strategy for the video games developed.
- Definition of aggressive growth objectives with the support of the management and development team.
- Definition and tracking of identified KPIs.
- Management of the user acquisition strategy in the different advertising networks: Facebook, Google Ads and other providers, designing SEM campaigns and improving SEO strategies.
- Planning of the acquisition strategy in each platform
- Campaign performance monitoring based on ROI
- Optimization of daily campaigns
- Negotiation with partners to improve campaign KPIs
Competence research, for creativity and also new proposals
- Testing of new acquisition platforms.
What do we ask?
- Minimum experience of 3 years in Marketing in the Video Game Industry.
- Valuable international experience
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B environment
- Previous experience in user acquisition on Facebook, Google Ads and other providers
- With the capacity to optimize data for decision making and generate disruptive business strategies.
- Experience in the design and execution of strategic marketing plans and in carrying out project feasibility studies and corporate and project presentations in the video game sector
- Experience with DSP (Demand Side Platform) and attribution platforms
- University education, being necessary to have knowledge of digital strategy, CRM, digital analytics, DGPR, SEO and SEM, Google Adwords, Analytics.
- Knowledge of design and editing software for the development of marketing content.
- Knowledge of ASO
- High level of English (oral and written). Minimum C1.
- Be familiar with User Acquisition KPIs (LTV, CTR, CVR, CPI, ROAS, retention.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
What do we offer you?
- The possibility of developing an interesting professional career within the company
- Interesting compensation to be negotiated according to value.
- Magnificent facilities with everything you need to develop your talent to the fullest: dining room, rest area, meeting rooms, gym, etc.