CMO-CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
Do you have experience in Marketing Management in the IT sector and enjoy embarking on challenging and innovative projects? Are you passionate about the world of Marketing and the digital environment? We are waiting for you! We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to be the growth engine of the company and to work directly with the CEO and other management to plan and implement profitable solutions and boost sales and brand recognition through effective communication. If you are looking for a challenging project, in which you can contribute your Know-How, joining a young team with a desire to grow and innovate, this is your place…
What will be your key responsibilities?
As Chief Marketing Officer you will be responsible for creating, defining and executing the company’s marketing plan, including Digital Marketing.
- Developing and implementing the strategy and the social media identity and corporate branding.
- Support in the development of the corporate web and corporate brand and the e-commerce platform, always supporting and generating synergies with the rest of the company’s divisions.
- Design and implementation of the Strategic Marketing and Communication Plan (PMEC), both online and offline.
- Detection of new sales/service opportunities, as well as creation of sales strategies
- Collaboration in the development of feasibility plans for ongoing R&D projects.
- Management of the assigned budget.
- Creation of offline and digital content for social networks. Coordinate the creation of content in various formats: articles, videos, photos and, at a more advanced level, ebooks, guides, webinars, etc. and use it in advertising strategies, web positioning (SEO), brand image, promotion and support for events, etc.
- Website promotion through Google AdWords (SEM)
- Optimizing and increasing website popularity (SEO)
- Development of KPI’s for measuring digital activity. Carry out the execution, follow-up and evaluation of campaigns to comply with the marketing plan defined for each of the products.
- Post evaluation of campaigns, analysis of results, conclusions, establishment of new objectives and corrections.
- Creation and management of online campaigns (SEM, RRSS, Display, email marketing…).
What do we ask?
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing Management positions both online and offline, preferably in the technology sector.
- Valuable international experience
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B environment
- Passion for digital marketing technologies and high analytical capacity ( Google Analitycs, A/B Testing…)
- With the capacity to optimize data for decision making and generate disruptive business strategies.
- Experience in the design and execution of strategic marketing plans and in carrying out project feasibility studies and corporate and project presentations.
- University training, requiring knowledge of digital strategy, CRM, digital analytics, DGPR, SEO and SEM, Google Adwords, Analytics.
- Knowledge of design and editing software for the development of marketing content.
- Post-graduate training in Marketing is highly valued.
- High level of English (oral and written). Minimum C1.
- Programming languages, content management, RTB and SEM platform management.
- Knowledge in design software for the elaboration of marketing content
- Good command of Excel and Power Point.
Valuable knowledge of SILVERPOP and GOOGLE ANALYTICS tools, as well as experience and knowledge of affiliate platforms and networks (NETREFER INCOME ACCESS, MEXOS, ZANOX, TRADE DOUBLER or similar).
What do we offer you?
- Incorporation reporting directly to the CEO
Possibility to develop interesting professional career within the company
- Interesting compensation to be negotiated according to value.
- Magnificent facilities with everything you need to develop your talent to the fullest: dining room, rest area, meeting rooms, gym, etc.